2.1.14

It's 2014.

Hello blog! I am back! 

Lately I’ve had a lot of words floating around in me and I don’t know where else to put them. People have noted that my Facebook statuses are becoming verbose. I’m turning thirty in a few months one month exactly so maybe this is some kind of cry for help. (Kidding! Maybe?).

I’m worried that this activity is narcissistic. That I don’t have thoughts that people want to hear. That the things I want to post about are too broad and diverse. That I have better things to do with my time. That it may come back to bite me in the ass. That blogging was a silly thing I did in my early twenties and isn’t a relevant or useful activity as I enter my early thirties. I obviously worry too much.


So what will this be? Whatever the hell I want! I’m a narcissistic millennial! In all seriousness, it will not be updated regularly, it will not be a diary of daily activities and it will not be an accurate representation of my whole life. 

No comments: